BUY 3 FOR THE PRICE OF 1
LIMITED TIME ONLY - UNTIL STOCKS LAST
**Expiry Date: APRIL 2021**
Want softer, more supple skin? Help your complexion be more luminous and radiant with APSKIN's luxuriant hydrating cream.
APSKIN is specially formulated for the face and neck and is good on sensitive skin.
Why Could APSKIN Be Good for My Complexion?
APSKIN’s bioactive active ingredient is Activated Phenolics, rich with 8 phenolic antioxidants from three powerful antioxidant families. Antioxidants help fight free radicals, destructive molecules that can damage cells and may help cause signs of aging. Treasure your skin, with APSKIN.
What Skin Issues Might APSKIN Help With?
- Slow signs of face and neck aging
- Battle skin cell inflammation
- Boost your skin’s glow and radiance
- Promote skin elasticity
- Fight environmental pollution impacts on skin
- Hydrate and protect skin of all ages
What Makes APSKIN So Special?
Phenolic antioxidants, like those in APSKIN, often provide stronger cellular protection when fighting destructive free radicals. This can mean softer, more supple skin.
Some scientific studies have shown that antioxidants applied directly to the skin may help against cell damage from ultraviolet radiation (1) and the effects of pollution, among other things.(2)
How is APSKIN Different from Other Antioxidant Skin Creams?
Many other antioxidants are made with chemicals, but the phenolics in APSKIN are extracted using an exclusive and patented water-based process.
The water-based process makes APSKIN’s antioxidants more available to your complexion than many other creams.
Is APSKIN Just for My Face and Neck?
APSKIN is also excellent on hands, elbows, and other skin.
What Else Should I Know About APSKIN?
Apskin is not tested on animals and is vegan friendly.
Manufactured in Australia by Renovatio with Certified Activated Phenolics.
(1) Nichols, J.A., Katiyar, S.K. Skin photoprotection by natural polyphenols: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and DNA repair mechanisms. Arch Dermatol Res 302, 71–83 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00403-009-1001-3
(2) Boo, Yong C. 2019. "Can Plant Phenolic Compounds Protect the Skin from Airborne Particulate Matter?" Antioxidants 8, no. 9: 379. https://doi.org/10.3390/antiox8090379
This product is not offered as a medication and is not offered as a treatment or cure for any disease or other ailment. The information provided is not a replacement for medical advice from health professionals. Those with health concerns should always consult and seek advice from their health professionals.