Terms & Conditions
*BIOVIDA ACTIVATED TikTok Best Videos Contest Terms & Conditions:
- The contest is open to all citizens of Singapore and Malaysia. And all legal residents of Singapore and Malaysia only. No age limit - get all at home to join!
- Entrants must include apples or any of the Renovatio Activated Phenolics product or products (if you have) in the video. Email your video(s) to email@example.com with your name and telephone contact details.
- All videos must not be more than 60 seconds. Entrants can submit any number of videos each week starting from Wednesday to following Tuesday. The first week will start from Wednesday 29 April to Tuesday 5 May. Entries received after the closing date each week (from each Wednesday to following Tuesday) will be considered for the following week participation. The weekly contest will run until 1 June 2020.
- The following categories of persons are not eligible for prizes of the weekly contest: employees (and immediate family) of Organiser and its respective divisions, affiliates, authorised dealers/distributors, agents; suppliers of the prize(s); and any other company professionally connected with this contest.
- Only entries from individuals will be accepted. Any entry that the Organiser believes has been made via participation in a syndicate will be disqualified.
- All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete and are subject to proof upon request by the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with these terms or which tampers with the entry process.
- The Organiser's decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- All videos posted on TikTok must follow the TikTok Community Guidelines as shared on:
- Check out the numerous TikTok video making and editing tutorials on YouTube.
- In the event that the Organiser cannot for any reason obtain the winner’s acknowledgement within twenty four (24) hours of first attempting to do so, the Organiser reserves the right to select an alternative winner at Organiser’s sole discretion.
- The prize is as stated and is non-transferable and not-for-sale. If due to circumstances beyond the Organiser’s control, the Organiser is unable to provide the stated prize or any part thereof, the Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with an item of equal or greater value, to be determined at the Organisers’ sole discretion.
- Acceptance of the prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part (including winner’s companion’s part, as the case may be), to allow the use of the winner’s (and winner’s companion’s) entry, names, images, video footage, voices and/or likeness by the Organiser for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes, without further compensation, in any media for an unlimited period of time, except where prohibited by law.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of the Organiser by each winner (and/or their companions) from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner (and/or their companions) may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner (and/or their companions) as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- The Organiser shall not be held liable for (i) any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of their obligations to the winners under these terms if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser, its respective divisions, affiliates, authorized agents, suppliers of the prize(s), including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes or (ii) from any loss, damage to property, injury, or death resulting from or related to entrant’s participation or inability to participate in this contest, or the use, misuse or inability to use the prize or any portion thereof.
- The Organisers reserve the right to terminate the Contest or to modify the contest rules and terms prior to the closing date by amending the rules and terms hereof at its sole and absolute discretion. Any such modifications shall be notified via the contest website, and such modifications shall be immediately effective and apply to all entries, including entries that have been submitted to the Organiser.
Have lots of fun, with all at home, making these BIOVIDA ACTIVATED TikTok videos!