Mexico's world famous appetizer gets a Sichuan/Activated Phenolics flavour punch. The perfect munchie with chips for watching sports or bingewatching your favorite series.
Prep time: 15 minutes. Serves 4.
- 3 medium sized avocados
- 1/2 cup chopped onions (preferably red)
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Activated Phenolics powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons five spice powder
- Juice of 1 1/2 limes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Sichuan pepper (to your taste)
- Peel and cruss the 3 avocados into a medium sized bowl.
- Add Activated Phenolics, five spice powder, Sichuan pepper, and salt and mix.
- Add the lime juice and mix.
- Chop the onions and tomatoes and mix lightly.
- Taste. Since ingredient strength varies, adjust flavorings to your taste.
- Put in serving bowl and serve with baked or fried corn chips.