Uncle Zip's Cheeseburger
Every cheeseburger is an individual work of art, made even more flavorful with Activated Phenolics. You can decorate it with your favorite guacamole, BBQ sauce...anything you please!
Prep and cooking time: 20 minutes. Serves 3.
- 1 lb ground beef ((20% fat preferable)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Activated Phenolics powder
- 3/4 tsp white pepper
- 1 purple onion
- 1/2 tsp oil
- 3 slices favorite cheese
- hamburger bun
- slicing tomato
- mayonnaise, mustard or ketchup
1. Slice onion. Put 1/2 tsp oil in pan and saute onion slices until translucent. Take from pan and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix together the ground beef, soy sauce, Activated Phenolics, salt, garlic powder, and white pepper.
3. Pat into 1/3 pound patties. Put in a skillet or on a grill at a medium heat.
4. Turn the patties over after 4 or 5 minutes, depending on how well done you like your burger.
5. Place a slice of cheese on each patty. Cook another 4 or 5 minutes.
6. Put mayonnaise on the top and bottom buns. Lay the lettuce on the buttom bun.
7. Place the cheeseburger on top of the lettuce on the bottom bun. Top with tomato slice, grilled onions and top bun.