Lightning Fast Marinated Grilled Chicken
A quick, light protein recipe that gives you time to do other things while the chicken cooks. From Dr Vincent Candrawinata, the developer of Activated Phenolics.
Prep time: 20 minutes. Cook time: 25-40 minutes. Serves: 4-6.
- 8 skinless Chicken thigh or drumstick fillets
- Coconut oil or olive oil to coat the chicken (approx. 1/3 cup)
- 1 tbsp of turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp of cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp of lemon grass powder
- 2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of coarse salt
- 2 tsp of ground black pepper
- 1 tsp of Activated Phenolics Powder
- Crushed dried chilli flakes (optional)
- Lemon or lime slices (to serve)
1. Pre heat oven to at least 220°C.
2. Line a cookie or baking sheet with aluminium foil and baking paper.
3. In a small bowl mix all the dry spices, along with Renovatio Activated Phenolics powder.
4. In a large bowl put in the chicken pieces, coat with oil then mix in the spices.
5. Arrange the chicken pieces in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Put in the oven for at least 15 minutes, turn the chicken and cook for another 10 minutes to get a bit of a crust forming on the outside of the chicken.
7. Squeeze some lemon or lime juice before serving.