Ginger and Sesame Bok Choy
A quick and easy classic vegetable recipe enlivened with Activated Phenolics!
Prep time: 10 minutes. Cook time: 8-10 minutes.
- 4 heads baby bok choy or 8 large leaves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed and chopped
- 2 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped small
- 1 tablespoon Activated Phenolics
- 2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil (most sesame oils are toasted)
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon water
- ¼ teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Wash and cut up the bok choy, separating the white parts from the green.
Mix the sesame oil, soy sauce, Activated Phenolics, water, and chili in a small bowl.
In a large pan, heat the vegetable oil and saute the garlic and ginger until fragrant and the garlic starts to be translucent.
Mix in the white parts of the bok choy leaves and cook about 5 minutes. Add the green leaves and soy sauce mixture. Cook until the green part of the leaves begin to wilt.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.